Get ready for Daylight Savings Time! Which vacation would you “spring back” to if you could?
- Starwood Preferred Guest Card – Higher Bonus!
- Which Card for Melissa?
- Amtrak all the Way
- Keeping Track of Points with AwardWallet
- Which Card Archive
- If you’re interested in getting some advice on what credit card might be a good fit for you, I’m always taking suggestions to write about! Leave a comment and I’ll do my best to get some thoughts to you!
- The new jetBlue cards by Barclaycard are here! There are three available: the jetBlue card, the jetBlue Plus card, and the jetBlue Business card. We’ll have more on this next week, but you can read about them here now!
- The BankAmericard Cash Rewards card has doubled its bonus to $200 cash back after spending $500 in 90 days. The landing page shows a NY Yankees card (boo), but maybe you could live with it to get 40% cash back on that $500. Details/Apply here. h/t/ Reddit
- Reminders: the Southwest Premier card by Chase is still at 50,000 bonus points (my take) and the Starwood Preferred Guest card by American Express is at 35,000 points until 3/30 (my take).
- If you’re not already a member, now is the time to join United MileagePlus Dining. You’ll get 1,000 miles just for joining, and then up to 2,500 miles for dining at affiliated restaurants. Details here.