In case you missed it! Also shamelessly going to share some photos from my trip to the New York Botanical Garden from last weekend.
- jetBlue Credit Card – New Credit Card
- Spend Less Green in the Green Mountain State
- United MileagePlus X: Fast Track to United Miles
- Marriott might not be acquiring Starwood after all! Anbang, a Chinese insurance company, has made a $78-per share offer, totaling $13.2 billion. This is a billion more than Marriott’s offer, and they have 5 days to respond. Read more about it at CNBC.
- The details of the Chase Freedom Unlimited have been announced. Rather than 1% cash back and 5% cash back in rotating categories like the Freedom, the Freedom Unlimited will earn a straight 1.5% cash back on everything, year round. Is this a card you should consider? Tune in next week and we’ll explore it!
- Reminder: the Starwood Preferred Guest credit card from American Express has raised its bonus to 35,000 points after spending $3,000 in 90 days. Usually, this card only offers 25,000 points for the same spend. This is a limited time offer, so if you want to take advantage of it, make sure to apply in the next week or so.