Happy weekend (and happy Easter weekend if that’s your thing!). You know the drill:
- Chase Freedom Unlimited – What’s the Big Deal?
- Trip Planning: Rome and Florence for 90% Off!
- To Have and to Hold: IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card
- Remember to activate your quarterly categories for the Chase Freedom and the Discover it! This quarter it’s:
- Grocery stories and wholesale clubs on the Chase Freedom
- Restaurants and movies on the Discover it
- Details about the Citi CostCo card were announced, and the cash back could be pretty substantial, especially if you shop and/or fill up at CostCo. We’ll have more details on this next week.
- From Airways News, it looks as if Virgin America is looking to be sold. It’ll be interesting to watch this story unfold!
- Nothing new currently, but make sure to apply for the American Express SPG before 3/30 – details here.
- The Citi Hilton 75,000 bonus is still alive as well, which could get you almost four nights at a resort in Hawaii.