From free trips to Boston to Costco credit cards, check out what you might have missed this week!
- 3 Months into 2016, What’d We Earn?
- Shipping up to Boston, For Free!
- Costco Credit Card – New Credit Card
- It looks like Marriott will acquire Starwood after all, at a valued price of $13.6 billion. More details here.
- American Express is offering double Membership Rewards points on tons of online stores, from Best Buy and Target, to Pottery Barn and Amazon. This is only for cards that earn MR points. I’ll have more on this next week.
- American Express Hilton HHonors: Get 75,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 in 90 days. Information here. My referral link here. Normally this bonus is 40,000 points for spending $750.
- American Express Hilton HHonors Surpass: Get 100,000 bonus points after spending $3,000 in 90 days. Information here. My referral link here. Normally the bonus is 60,000 points for spending $3,000.