We’re in between travels this weekend: last weekend was Hamilton College Fallcoming, next week is Nick’s birthday trip to Baltimore. We’re taking it easy this weekend, to say the least! Here a recap on what’s going on are here:
- The Big Easy by Train: I think it’s safe to say I’m enamored with the idea of long-distance train travel. There is something so…fascinating about the idea of it. Nick thinks I’m crazy, but you know what they say about opposites and attraction. Continue reading.
- The Big Easy by Train – Making it Happen: So, you want to take a quick trip to the Big Easy–how do you make that happen? Continue reading.
- Hamilton College Fallcoming: Here’s a photo recap of our trip to Hamilton for Fallcoming–Central New York in the fall might be one of my favorite things! Continue reading.
Other things happening around the world:
- Apparently, Bank of America now requires 90 days between credit card applications for the same product. Read more over at Million Mile Secrets.
- Keflavik Airport in Reykjavik is on pace to break their previous passenger record, growing by almost 2 million passengers in one year. Read more are Anna.Aero.
- Get 500 Virgin America points when you sign-up for their Virgin Produced newsletter. Take advantage of this offer before 10/28. By estimation, these points are worth ~2.2 cents each, making this offer worth $11 in points. Not bad for 5 seconds of work!
- Citi Prestige offering 50,000 TYP Again, per Doctor of Credit.