Another week in the books, and only 26 days until Thanksgiving! Here’s a recap of what happened on A Point Earned this week:
- Two Interesting Hotel-Related E-Mails: Last week, I got two very interesting e-mails about some offers and changes to some cards I currently have. Continue reading.
- Recap-Baltimore: So, back in August, I surprised Nick with a trip to Baltimore as one of his birthday gifts and we scheduled it for late-October. Continue reading.
- Which Card for Meg: Recently, someone I know from college reached out to me to ask which card might be the best to add to her roster as she’s moving to Seattle! Yay moves! Meg wants to maximize travel expenses, so in my opinion, there are two options for her: Alaska Airlines and Delta Air Lines. Continue reading to see my recommendations.
Other interesting ephemera:
- FlyBe (a regional European carrier) just announced the immediate departure of their CEO, Saad Hammad. Never a good sign. Read more here.
- If Spirit Airlines is your go-to carrier, you may be interested in their Bank of America credit card. $15,000 miles after the first purchase and a $100 statement credit after you spend $500 in 90 days. Read more over at Doctor of Credit here.
- Qantas has updated their branding, only the fifth time in 90 years! Read more at Point Me to the Plane.